A company or trade organization applying for WDC membership is required to submit all of the following documents:
1. A completed application form.
- The form must be signed by a company/trade organization representative, designated by the body as the WDC Member of Record.
- The application form should include the name and contact details of at least one existing WDC member, who will provide a reference. In the event that applicant is not able to provide the name of a WDC member, it should provide the names of two non-WDC members from the diamond industry as references.
2. A WDC Membership Core Values Pledge, signed by the applicant’s designated WDC Member of Record
3. A copy of government-issued business license or articles of association.
4. Documentation attesting that the company or trade organization has in business for the previous two years.
- These may include business licenses, or a notarized letter from a company or trade organization’s accountant.
All documents must be scanned and emailed to the WDC Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the designated Member of Record is in possession of an Adobe electronic signature, the Application Form and WDC Membership Core Values Pledge can be saved in PDF format and emailed without being scanned.