Effective date: 01.01.2018
The term “Website” means www.worlddiamondcouncil.org. The term “World Diamond Council,” “WDC,” “us,” “our,” or “we” refers to the owner of this Website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of this Website or the individual submitting information to WDC.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact WDC’s Executive Director at +243(81)265 3519 or by email at email@example.com.
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third-parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree that your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any misuse. You agree to assume responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material that is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the articles, design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. This Policy prohibits reproduction.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on this Website.
- Your unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense under US federal or state law.
- This Website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The provision of these links does not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without WDC’s prior written consent.
The World Diamond Council (WDC) respects the privacy of visitors to our website, www.worlddiamondcouncil.org . We strive to ensure that information collected from website visitors is used conscientiously and appropriately.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to personally identifying information collected through the www.worlddiamondcouncil.org website. The types of personal information collected on our website are:
- Contact Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
THE WAY WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the personal information that you provide to personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs, to improve our website, to send periodic emails, and to provide requested information. The business names of WDC members, as well as phone numbers and addresses are listed on our website, unless a member requests that the information not be disclosed. Such a request can be made by contacting WDC Executive Director at +243(81)265 3519 or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use email addresses to answer emails we receive and to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional WDC news, updates, etc. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Other than as described above, we do not share personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to comply with a request.
COOKIES AND WEB ANALYTICS
WDC uses non-identifying and aggregate information (e.g., web analytics) to improve the design of our website. For example, we use web analytics to determine how many individuals viewed a particular area of our website. We do not disclose any information obtained in this process that could be used to identify these individuals.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is important to us. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under thirteen. We do not collect information on our website from those we actually know to be under thirteen.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by contacting WDC at +243(81)265 3519 or by sending an email at email@example.com .
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
WDC reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when WDC believes that disclosure is necessary to protect WDC’s rights and/or to comply with judicial proceeding.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have any question about these privacy policies please contact us at
+243(81)265 3519 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org